Regional Water Authority
The IN Communications team developed a short-term outreach program designed to promote the Sacramento region’s water conservation success among local and state electeds, regulators and other water industry influencers, as well as congratulate customers for their great work.
Called “Drought Champs,” activities included:
- Media outreach that secured attention for the region’s progress. Headlines proclaimed “Regional Water Authority Thanking Sacramentans for Saving Water” on CBS, “Are You a Drought Champ?” on KFBK and “RWA Launches New ‘Drought Champs’ Campaign to Thank Residents for Conservation Efforts” in ACWA News.
- Full-page advertisement in the Sacramento Bee.
- Digital billboard at Business 80 and Cal Expo.
- Sponsorships/advertisements on Capital Public Radio and KFBK.
- Display at the Association of California Water Agency’s “ConservaCon.”
- Infographic used by RWA to brief local and state electeds and influencers.